Thursday 14 May 2015

Day Three #DBlogWeek- Clean it out

Diabetes Blog Week


Day Three
Topic- Clean it out

Yesterday we kept stuff in, so today let's clear stuff out.  What is in your diabetic closet that needs to be cleaned out?  This can be an actual physical belonging, or it can be something you're mentally or emotionally hanging on to.  Why are you keeping it and why do you need to get rid of it?  (Thank you Rick of RA Diabetes for this topic suggestion.)


Since I started my blog I truly feel that I have started to clean out my emotional diabetic closet. I have been keeping all my emotions to myself and final found a way to share them. I am sure I could dig a little deeper... I really didn't expect it to be this rewarding.  I am very thankful for all those who read my posts and comment with such positive feedback and how you are able to relate and look forward to reading more of my posts. I final feel like I belong somewhere.

I feel like this is a new start for me, and with that being said I am sure my collection of diabetic supplies could be  cleaned out again I moved about 5 months ago and cleaned out a bunch of stuff I had been holding on to since first being diagnosed... but I think a part of me thinks I might need them as back up but seriously some of this stuff is expired.




Lets turn Type ONE into Type NONE





No comments:

Post a Comment